Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Braden's first day of preschool




Today was braden's first day of preschool. We are so excited for him to start going to school. We know that it is an answer to our prayers....I can't wait until he can talk and communicate like he should at this age. Josh and I took him a little bit early so that he could meet his teacher and get familiar with the classroom. He didn't cry when we left, but I sure wanted to. His teacher said that he didnt cry at all the whole time. we are really proud of our little guy and will keep an update of all of his progress.

7 comments:

Brooke Fenn said...

He looks so cute! I am so glad that everything went well! Way to go Braden! We love you!

Rushele said...

Yay for preschool!!! How exciting!
I love his big boy buzz cut, so cute!!
Can't wait to hear all about his progress and all his funny stories....we know there will be! Kids are hilarious at this age.
Let's get together again, very soon!

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I agree--he looks so cute! I love his little backpack. He's all grown up now :)

Merk Kids said...

That is wonderful for him and your family. What a wonderful program to help your little guy along. Keep up the great work.

The Reed Family said...

I am glad Braden has the opportunity to get this specialized preschool. And could little Kenzie be any cuter? How are the workouts going? Call me soon!

emilyy said...

Hey happy b-day to M. I was thinking about you all day tues. i wanted to call ya but never got the chance. This has been the fastest year ever.

The Reed Family said...

I have a present for you!!