Tuesday, October 14, 2008
ok so the other day I was walking in the Target parking lot and saw this fabulous sticker on someones bumper...."save the tatas" I was laughing so dang hard. So I looked up the website when I got home. I want a "save the tatas" bumper sticker really bad, but I don't think Josh will let me....it might turn some heads at church. :)
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar">Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Speaking of Braden, alot of you know about us getting him help for his speech delay. Yesterday two girls from the arizona early intervention program came over to discuss what their board of therapists decided to do with braden. They are going to be sending a developmental therapist over once a week and a speech therapist over once a month for three months to work with him one on one. When they came over a couple of weeks ago to do their evaluation of him, they found that he scored age appropriate for everything but his speech. Once he turns three, he is turned over to the school district for continued help. This is the part that I am so excited about....On his third birthday he will be then old enough to attend a preschool FOUR DAYS A WEEK for 2 1/2 hours a day. They will be using a normal curriculum and if he shows that he needs additional help with his speech they will have a therapist there to work with him in the classroom. I am so excited. He will have a blast in there. It's a little weird to think that my baby boy is going to be going to school. It's kind of sad to tell ya the truth. I know its a blessing that we live in a country that provides things to children like braden that need a little push to get them going.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Ok, so today Josh decided to confess something to me. He listens to Christmas music at work when he is there alone. I think I almost peed my pants laughing.....then I noticed a little twinkle in his eye. One that I have seen before...when I was real young. Then he started to chuckle like an extremely overweight old man would....so I said..."Santa, is that you?" I am convinced that I am married to Santa Claus himself. As you can see in the picture above, he is kind of Jolly....(and a bit of a weirdo).
All joking aside, my husband loves christmas...as do I. Thats explains the random christmas back ground. I thought that I would dedicate this weeks blog background to Joshua and his fabulous christmas spirit. As soon as Halloween is over my christmas decorations are going up baby. I think I am such a big fan of christmas because it means its under 100 degrees here and I can wear pants without sweating so bad that they stick to my legs. yuck!!! Christmas time also means that Home Alone will be playing on every t.v. channel available. I can't wait.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
- Pee into the wind in Antartica
- Put at least one more blog post on Trisha's blog (now I know her password)
- Go to Thairand, I mean Thailand
- Grow a beard, a throat beard
- Be the one that goes with Trish on her mission
- Learn to sail so I can say, "I'm a sailor, I sail!... Ahoy!"
- Lighten up
7 Things I Can Do
- Josh talk Thai. Josh talk Thai real good
- Whisper sweet nothings into Trisha's ear
- Fall in love with Trisha over and over again
- Eat my arm
- Grow a beard in no time, since the 7th grade
- Make my kids laugh. I'm not funny as Trish confirmed, but my kids laugh at me
- Give great foot massages for Trish. I don't do that for anyone else....
7 Things I Can't Do
- Really eat my arm for real
- Stay up all night, really past 10:30. I'm pushing it tonight
- Wait till I get home from work
- Gain weight (never gotten over 159)
- Get enough college football, especially now that I graduated
- Get enough of trying to punk Trish the Dish
- Get enough of Mackenzie's smile
7 Reason's I Fell in Love with Trisha Suzanne
- She is beautiful, oh so beautiful
- She's freakin hilarious
- She can never get enough of wishful scheming, all innocent of course
- Her love of Johnny Cash, Elvis, John Wayne, and Bonanza
- All the random things she knows
- She's a great kisser
- The fact that she actually loves me, that takes a lot
7 Things I Say a Lot
- Dang It
- Booga Booga Booga Booga
- How's Daddy's little girl? I missed you!
- I love you? Trish?
- You will kiss me, and you will like it!
- My prayers, even though they don't make sense sometimes that early in the morning
- I'm home
7 Things I Like to Eat
- Trisha's yummy food. I'm blessed
- Granola bars
- Thai food. Hold the random hair, please
- My own words, that's great
- The ice cream cones from McDonald's that Trish swears are good for me
- Free food
7 Places I'd Like to Be Right Now
- Deep, dreamless sleep
- In that bed at the Pointe Hilton, so soft
- Anywhere with Trish
- Camping with Booga
- Heaven. Home's good for now
- Vacation, permanent vacation with an endless supply of cash
Friday, October 3, 2008
1. Visit the dominican republic (my mission)
2. Buy a class A motor coach
3. Learn another language other than spanish and english
4. get a bachelors and masters degree
5. go on at least one more mission
6. restore a 1969 camaro and drag race it
7. own a business
7 things I can do:
1. speak spanish
2. play volleyball
3. make my husband laugh really hard
4. play the clarinet, contra bass clarinet, drums, bells, and used to be able to play the flute.
5. teach the plan of salvation in two languages
6. throw water balloons really far while driving
7. convince almost anyone to do anything.
7 things I can't do:
1. wait for my kids to start school
2. wait for my date tonight
3. wait for braden to tell me that he would love to go potty on the big boy potty
4. wait until we can afford to purchase a Class A motor coach
5. believe that I am 27 and have two kids, where did high school go?
7 things that attracted me to Josh:
1. He's a hottie
2. Thinks he's funny
3. Very spiritual
4. very smart
5. speaks thai
6. he was my childhood crush
7. good kisser
7 things I say most often:
5. ghetto fabulous
6. stop it braden :)
7. Do you want a ice cream cone from mcdonalds?
7 favorite foods
1. vanilla ice cream cone from mcdonlds
2. thai food
3. dominican food
4. mexican food
7. steak :)
7 people I think should do this: