Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mackenzie's six month check up

This morning Mackenzie had her six month check up.....and 5 horrible shots. :( Anyways, here are her stats:

weight is 16 pounds 5 ounces which puts her in the 54 percentile
I cant remember what her height was, but for that she is in the 42 percentile
and for head size, those of you who know my children know that Josh is wondering if charlie brown might be the real father. Her head is in the 92 percentile...poor little lady:).
Soon she will have her own weather system. its like spudnick, spherical and pointy in parts. totally kidding. She and braden better have some big brains in there or something.

p.s. Does anyone know what to do with a kid that thinks its a good idea to bite? Braden keeps biting his poor little cousins arm.....soon she will have nothing left.

4 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

The Charlie Brown comment made me laugh out loud here at work where it's dead silent! You should put up a picture of Mackenzie too! We miss you guys! I guess I'll be seeing you on Saturday though!

Rushele said...

Wow, 2 posts within 2 days?!! Nice! Love it!!!
Anyhow, I really love that you say Charlie Brown is thought to be your children's real father! You are so hilarious! I miss living close to you! I need to come out and visit you, and soon!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

I wish I could see you! And your cute kids! you should post more pictures! miss ya!

The Reed Family said...

Yeah the biting thing is hard...just remember it will pass! Boys like to mark their territory! I think almost all kids go through the biting phase, hopefully it will be a short phase!