Monday, June 29, 2009

Braden actually volunteered......

Braden has always kicked and screamed while getting a hair cut. I even would take him to this cute little salon just for kids that had candy, a cool car to sit in and a movie to watch. He would fight it there too. I would get home and he looked like he had cut his own hair....and i had just spent about twenty bucks. So I decided to just do it myself. I would take Josh and I both to do a simple buzz cut. Josh would have to hold him still while he screamed and kicked and faught. Well the other day Braden was sitting on my lap and I was playing with his hair and I said, "Braden, I think its about time for another hair cut." Usually he would run for the hills when he heard those words. I don't know what happened but he got up and went outside and sat in the chair we have out there and said "mommy hair cut" We couldn't believe our ears...I ran and got the clippers. Josh started to cut his hair and he didn't make a PEEP!!!! Here are a few pictures of his hair cut and the fabulous reward afterwards.

2 comments:

Teri said...

He's a big boy now mommy!!!

Rushele said...

Hey, icecream makes everything worthwhile!!!
What a big boy to actually volunteer and sit still!
Yay!!