Sunday, September 13, 2009

our little SWEET AND SASSY lady...









So the past couple of days I have been alittle bit sad about how fast our little baby girl is growing up. Everyday she looks older and bigger to me. She is 1 going on 16. She definitly has got her own agenda. She loves baby dolls and pushing around her shopping cart. Her most favorite thing in the whole world is shoes...I have no idea where she got that!!!! all day long she is bringing me shoes, then she will turn her back to me as a clue for me to pick her up so that I can properly put on her shoes for her. Yesterday she brought me some of bradens spongebob square pants underwear so that she could try them on. It was a fabulous sight to see. If you can picture it, she had a chocolate pudding mustache, some slippers that were way too small for her and some sponge bob underwear on over her diaper. I think after yesterdays outfit she will for sure be in fashion design. She loves to let me do her hair and She loves to have her toe nails painted. She is the sweetest little girl and so easy to love and take care of. You never hear a peep out of her until her brother is trying to steal a toy....she is definitly not a push over...thats why I call her the sweet and sassy little lady. These pictures are a few of her as she has grown the past year and a half....enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so cute Trish!!! I would love for her and Cadence to be friends one day! They may not play well though, Cadence loves her baby and stroller but CANNOT share!

Rushele said...

She is such a cutie pie!!
She has the same beautiful, dimply smile that Braden does.
Your kids are adorable!

Dresden said...

She is so adorable. Seriously you have two of the cutest kids I've ever seen! We'd love to have you come visit. Let me know when you're in town, otherwise we'll see you at Amy's wedding!

dustyperle said...

So I have been a horrible friend. Wanted to say hello to guys. We sure miss having you here. I hope all is well and everything with your house turned out how you wanted. Good to see pics of your little gal, she is the sweetest little girl I have ever met and for sure always had good shoes!!! Give her a squeeze for me.