Saturday, October 4, 2008

7 Things About the Coolest Guy in the World

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die until I'm Dead

  1. Pee into the wind in Antartica
  2. Put at least one more blog post on Trisha's blog (now I know her password)
  3. Go to Thairand, I mean Thailand
  4. Grow a beard, a throat beard
  5. Be the one that goes with Trish on her mission
  6. Learn to sail so I can say, "I'm a sailor, I sail!... Ahoy!"
  7. Lighten up

7 Things I Can Do

  1. Josh talk Thai. Josh talk Thai real good
  2. Whisper sweet nothings into Trisha's ear
  3. Fall in love with Trisha over and over again
  4. Eat my arm
  5. Grow a beard in no time, since the 7th grade
  6. Make my kids laugh. I'm not funny as Trish confirmed, but my kids laugh at me
  7. Give great foot massages for Trish. I don't do that for anyone else....

7 Things I Can't Do

  1. Really eat my arm for real
  2. Stay up all night, really past 10:30. I'm pushing it tonight
  3. Wait till I get home from work
  4. Gain weight (never gotten over 159)
  5. Get enough college football, especially now that I graduated
  6. Get enough of trying to punk Trish the Dish
  7. Get enough of Mackenzie's smile

7 Reason's I Fell in Love with Trisha Suzanne

  1. She is beautiful, oh so beautiful
  2. She's freakin hilarious
  3. She can never get enough of wishful scheming, all innocent of course
  4. Her love of Johnny Cash, Elvis, John Wayne, and Bonanza
  5. All the random things she knows
  6. She's a great kisser
  7. The fact that she actually loves me, that takes a lot

7 Things I Say a Lot

  1. Dang It
  2. Booga Booga Booga Booga
  3. How's Daddy's little girl? I missed you!
  4. I love you? Trish?
  5. You will kiss me, and you will like it!
  6. My prayers, even though they don't make sense sometimes that early in the morning
  7. I'm home

7 Things I Like to Eat

  1. Trisha's yummy food. I'm blessed
  2. Granola bars
  3. Thai food. Hold the random hair, please
  4. My own words, that's great
  5. The ice cream cones from McDonald's that Trish swears are good for me
  6. Lunch
  7. Free food

7 Places I'd Like to Be Right Now

  1. Asleep
  2. Deep, dreamless sleep
  3. In that bed at the Pointe Hilton, so soft
  4. Anywhere with Trish
  5. Camping with Booga
  6. Heaven. Home's good for now
  7. Vacation, permanent vacation with an endless supply of cash

1 comment:

The Reed Family said...

I agree that the Fenn's are pretty hilarious but are you more hilarious than Michael Scott? Hmm...I'll give that one some consideration. If you go out into the forest with a pocket knife and duct tape then you win!!!