Friday, October 3, 2008

7 things about trish the dish

7 things I plan to do before I die:


1. Visit the dominican republic (my mission)
2. Buy a class A motor coach
3. Learn another language other than spanish and english
4. get a bachelors and masters degree
5. go on at least one more mission
6. restore a 1969 camaro and drag race it
7. own a business


7 things I can do:


1. speak spanish
2. play volleyball
3. make my husband laugh really hard
4. play the clarinet, contra bass clarinet, drums, bells, and used to be able to play the flute.
5. teach the plan of salvation in two languages
6. throw water balloons really far while driving
7. convince almost anyone to do anything.


7 things I can't do:


1. wait for my kids to start school
2. wait for my date tonight
3. wait for braden to tell me that he would love to go potty on the big boy potty
4. wait until we can afford to purchase a Class A motor coach
5. believe that I am 27 and have two kids, where did high school go?
6. sew
7. sing


7 things that attracted me to Josh:


1. He's a hottie
2. Thinks he's funny
3. Very spiritual
4. very smart
5. speaks thai
6. he was my childhood crush
7. good kisser


7 things I say most often:


1. Fabulous
2. precious
3. whatever
4. ghetto
5. ghetto fabulous
6. stop it braden :)
7. Do you want a ice cream cone from mcdonalds?



7 favorite foods

1. vanilla ice cream cone from mcdonlds
2. thai food
3. dominican food
4. mexican food
5. steak
6. steak
7. steak :)


7 people I think should do this:

1. emily
2. julia
3. melanie
4. josh
5. meghan
6. amy
7. brooke

2 comments:

Melanie said...

you are so funny trish, i miss you. please call me!!!

Rushele said...

I love that wedding picture that you put on your header!!! So cute!

This is a fun post!! Love it.
I enjoy that one of the things you say all the time is "stop it Braden". That's totally me, to Raegan!