Sunday, February 15, 2009

Husband of the year!!!


So I can't believe that I forgot to blog about this...so I am going to do it now because I think its blog worthy..:) A couple of weeks ago Josh found out that another one of my favorite bands was coming to town...The Killers. When Josh told me that they were coming, I almost wet my pants....no wait, I think I actually did, just a little though. Anyways. The tickets went on sale on a Friday at 10 am. That Saturday evening Josh and the kids and I were driving out to mesa to visit with our friends Isaac and Laura, and I realized that I had forgotten to get tickets. I started to get really sad....then I looked over at Josh and he had a little grin on his face. Could it be? Did Josh get tickets? Yes he did. I think I had a huge smile on my face the rest of the evening. I couldn't believe that my fabulous husband took time out of his extremely busy day at work on friday and bought us tickets. I am still in shock. The concert is on April 16th. I can't wait to go....I will for sure give everyone an update on how it went.

1 comment:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

I guess I am pretty cool. Gives me a chance to take my hot wife out for a night on the town. We're gonna paint it red. Watch out Phoenix.