Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Durango Colorado here we come....sniff sniff

ok so Monday morning Josh called me and asked if I was sitting down....I knew something big was coming. He asked how I felt about Durango colorado...all I could think was "what about durango colorado?" He had gotten a call that morning from one of his boss' asking him if we would be willing to move up to Durango to head up a job until it's over in December. Of course we will go. I have been extremely stressed out but it will all be ok. Josh needs to be to work by Monday so that means we will be moving up this weekend. Josh may go up himself then fly back to bring the rest of us up...we will see. I just hope I can get this all done....if anyone wants to lend a hand I will totally appreciate it.

8 comments:

Teri said...

WHAT?? whos gonna take us to the airport??? oh man!!!!


we will miss you!!

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Trish, Durango Colorado is the ultimate fantasy of the Reynolds family. Braden's parents used to live there and it is their most favorite place ever. We always talk about how we're all going to move there together and make our dreams come true. I would be more on board if you were there. Tell me how it is. If I were there I can't promise I would help you pack because moving is the crappiest thing, but I would totally buy you a pizza once your dishes were packed. Maybe even something better than a $5 Hot-N-Ready. Good luck! Miss you!

Brooke Fenn said...

Trish, I would help in a heartbeat if I were closer. Good Luck with packing. We will miss you all!! BOOO HOOO. :(

Rushele said...

I am still in total shock that you are leaving me so soon!!!
Want me to come over Friday or Saturday and help pack, or whatever?
Gotta give loves before you're gone too, so please let us help!

The Reed Family said...

What the...I don't check your blog for like two days and WHAM!! That is awesome...Good luck and you better call me once you're settled!!

Jen Holtkamp said...

wow! good luck!

Amanda and Laura said...

Let us know what you need help with. We'll be there.

emilyy said...

Durango is a really cool town... you guys will love it. You'll have to take braden on the train to silverton.