Thursday, May 28, 2009

I can laugh now....


So obviously from the past posts, you can tell life has been hectic...but whatever. Josh and I have been having a heck of a time getting qwest to simply set up our internet....to make the long story short they had no information on us after they called and confirmed my hook up order and everything...go figure. Anyways yesterday I was so sick of it that I called to get to the bottom of it. I finally spoke with a few guys that spoke english...they were in utah. That was a relief. I finally got on the phone with someone that could help me. Braden was supposed to be down for a nap. While I was getting some complicated information from the nice gentleman, Braden decided to come out of his room and run around screaming and yelling...he could tell I was on a very important call. He realized that I wasnt paying any attention to him so he stopped. When I was just about done with the phone call, I had to enter some codes to get my internet up and running. As I was getting these secret codes and combinations, Braden pulled out the worst stunt ever. I noticed him opening up the refrigerator....then saw him holding something in his hands, and squishing this object....I got a better look and realized it was a stick of butter....then he proceeded to take this stick of butter and rub it all over my clean refrigerator...then he began to rub it on his arms...then all the way down his legs. He was taking a full on bath with my butter...then he decided to suck on it...which made me want to absolutely barf. I could just see his arteries clogging. Luckly I was able to get off of the phone and catch him before he jumped on my couches. I rushed him over to the sink to wash him off, I turned on the water and being the stinker that he is (obviously), he took the sprayer and started spraying me and the kitchen. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lets just say I posted him on craiglist....just kidding. After I recovered from this horrid experience, I started to laugh because all I could think about was the seinfeld episode were Kramer lubes himself up with baby oil? and newman thinks he looks like a turkey and wants to eat him....hahaha. see I always knew that seinfeld would help me keep my sanity, and find humor in a horrible experience.

2 comments:

Teri said...

you've got a wild one!!!!! at least you can laugh at it right??? we miss you in this hot hot weather!

Rushele said...

And I thought it was bad that my children NEED my full attention and have serious desires that can't wait when I'm on the phone... Your story totally tops anything I've dealt with while on the phone.
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Glad you could laugh at it too, I'd probably still be frustrated, and grossed out!